BLE Fire Curtains
FIRE CURTAINS – FC2
The highest performing fire curtain in the BLE product range. The fabric is a woven glass fibre with stainless steel wire reinforcement that ensures it can stand up to the most severe of fires.
- Rated at 1000oC for up to 240 minutes Integrity and 60 minutes radiation to BS EN 1634-1 and BS476 Part 22.
- Approved for up to unlimited widths and 8m drop.
- Exova Warrington – Certifire Certificate of Approval.
BLE Smoke & Fire FC2-S Fire Curtain
The BLE Smoke & Fire FC2-S Fire Curtain with Smoke Seal provides up to 4-hour Fire Resistance Approval to British and European Standards.
Smoke Seals are intumescent brushes located within the headbox and side guides to reduce smoke leakage below 3 cubic meters per hour per cubic meter at a pressure of 25Pa.
The FC2-S is tested and approved to British and European Standards:
- BS EN 1634 – Part 1 : Fire resistance test for door and shutter assemblies and openable windows.
- BS EN 1634 – Part 3 : Smoke control test for door and shutter assemblies.